IndyCREW, established locally in 2001, is an affiliate chapter of CREW Network (Commercial Real Estate Women Network) which has more than 10,000 well-educated and experienced professionals, including nearly 200 members locally. Membership provides instant connection with online access to these 10,000 professionals, globally.
CREW members represent nearly every aspect of the commercial real estate industry, including development, brokerage, property management, law, finance, architecture, interior design, title/escrow, asset management, engineering and every other expert required to make a deal happen. And deals do happen! One recent survey of members indicated that more than 75% of members have received or given a referral to or from another member.
IndyCREW holds monthly meetings locally consisting of seminars, speakers, tours, special events and general membership meetings. CREW Network holds two conferences a year in addition to the annual convention in the fall.
IndyCREW members benefit from the services and tools developed to advance their businesses and careers including: national and international business development resources; leadership training; continuing professional education; and career opportunities. The benefits of IndyCREW membership are numerous:
- Access to high-level professionals in all disciplines required to complete a commercial real estate transaction
- Increase in business opportunities
- Top-quality networking opportunities
- Access to excellent job opportunities
- Leadership training, opportunities, and experience
- Affiliation with an organization that commands global respect
- A world of friendship, fun, and support through our dynamic, involved and fascinating members