By joining IndyCREW and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
Annual IndyCREW Member Benefits include:
- Discounted registration fees at all local events and a few free events for members each year
- Access to Member-Only events throughout the year
- Inclusion in our local IndyCREW printed directory, a resource our members reach for throughout the year as they connect with other members
- Many opportunities to get involved and make a difference by serving on one (or more) of our nine committees
- Mentor program available to further your professional growth
- Numerous leadership positions available for interested members including serving on the Board of Directors and 17 committee chair/co-chair opportunities
- Scholarships available to IndyCREW members to attend the annual CREW Network Convention & Marketplace
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of IndyCREW and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements:
- Experience: The individual must have at least five (5) years of experience in the commercial real estate industry to qualify as a Full Member. We also have an Associate Member category for individuals with fewer than 5 years of experience.
- Employment: The individual must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE).
- Affiliate Members: We also have a category for professionals currently involved in a full-time professional position, with at least five (5) consecutive years of experience in a field whose primary professional responsibilities relate to, benefit or support commercial real estate, or whose primary responsibility is selling a physical product related to commercial real estate.
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact Joelle Compton at email@example.com.
You can apply to IndyCREW today using this online form »