By joining IndyCREW and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate
IndyCREW Member Benefits
- Discounted registration fees at all local events and a few free events for members each year
- Access to member-only events throughout the year
- Inclusion in our local IndyCREW printed directory, a resource our members reach for throughout the year as they connect with other members
- Many opportunities to get involved and make a difference by serving on one (or more) of our nine committees
- Mentor program available to further your professional growth
- Numerous leadership positions available for interested members including serving on the board of directors and 17 committee chair/co-chair opportunities
- Scholarships available to IndyCREW members to attend the annual CREW Network Convention and Marketplace
IndyCREW Membership Qualifications
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of IndyCREW and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements:
- Experience: The individual must have at least five (5) years of experience in the commercial real estate industry to qualify as a full member. We also have an associate member category for individuals with fewer than 5 years of experience.
- Employment: The individual must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE).
- Affiliate Members: We also have a category for professionals currently involved in a full-time professional position, with at least five (5) consecutive years of experience in a field whose primary professional responsibilities relate to, benefit or support commercial real estate, or whose primary responsibility is selling a physical product related to commercial real estate.
Contact Joelle Compton at firstname.lastname@example.org.