IndyCREW’s Board of Directors works together to set and accomplish the chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the IndyCREW Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field.
2018 IndyCREW Board of Directors
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the commercial real estate industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in commercial real estate
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction and benefits of IndyCREW membership
- Monthly Board Meetings, must attend 90%
- Board Members serve as a Liaison to an assigned committee; board members should plan to attend all assigned committee meetings
- Attend 85% of IndyCREW events
- Only Full Members of IndyCREW are eligible to serve on the Board of Directors. Associate, Affiliate, Civic and Student members are not eligible.
Mary Beth Kohart
Leslie Teskey Bonacker